Im My Mind

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

where all the ans are ...

In continuation to earlier post “An Elegant Emotion - My Love Story !”.
Sitting at home, alone, on a Sunday morning watching DD1-Chitrahar, Wednesday evening watching ‘Foodie show’, walking around that old crowded lane of Chinese food & desi GOLGAPPE THELE (carts/shops) … when you experience these and other reminders –  tells U that U R still NOT unattached; though it’s quite natural.
Fact is today also I miss U a lot… today also I Love U a lot … today also I’m alone with a great feeling of your love !!
Am not sure if you can get a chance to read this or I can get a chance to prove myself. I'll not get into “theory of thin slices” – we have a big bite to have. I keep happy those people who I want to be happy – so let me open the locked door… my answer to ur ‘??’.
Essentially, I didn’t have any alternate way out other than ‘hiding myself’. I assumed that love ripens with age.. especially with bad situations they encounter. I do know [look], [height], [health], [money], [color], [caste], [priority], [name] etc. has NO role to play in LOVE.  Believe me – You are THE BEST girl I have ever met in my life. At the same time, this is also true that the GUY you have met is not ruthless who can disregard U or ur feelings. He respects your love, emotions, character, attitude, beauty, patience ….everything !
It’s unfortunate that he could not get you in his life. One big  space / void created and will remain forever.
Still remember your words …
Some girls make great girlfriends. But they're just not good enough for marriage,  am I one of them? You don't have the balls to stand up for? What does a guy really mean when he breaks up with you ...but says, that he still loves you and always will?
If he means what he's saying.. Why would he break up with you in the first place?
Is it just a way of making you feel better about being dumped?
It means “there is still a (faint) possibility that he may come back :-)” - though I didn’t reply … I wanted to make U realize this.
I feel honored when U say “Difficult to understand men – BUT  U R not among them”. You know why ? Because what began as a ‘relationship’ turned into a ‘passion’ – an honest & TRUE response.
There have been times in our life, when we faced with such questions than we had answers to. And the wisdom lies in exploring the self and the surroundings… because that’s where all the answers are.
Why ‘Fight’ despite high intensity of love between us? Intense to tensed – is quite likely/obvious/natural… may be a form of demand as well.
What? “Why did we get separated?” To retain that thrill, obsession, ardor, fury we have between us. Easy to keep relationship with somebody who is far away - not who is close to you. Don’t know how the HELL look like – BUT certainly I know what the HEAVEN is while we are together. I can still sink into UR dimples !
I still don’t have answer to one of your questions “What type of relationship we have(had)?” – Am I wrong if I say I never asked for more than your love ..so you”. U & I – a beautiful world.
There is nothing more rewarding for me than the experience of watching a girl finally obtain her hearts desire :-) …says “How can I get U back?” Desperate attempt to get her love back… There is more to life than a boy/girl (- but without partner?). Famous dialogue from movie ‘turing 30’ - the solution to break-up is a hair cut & may be motherhood is your true calling :-)
Everyone grows up with fairy tales. Imagining magic wand & happy endings. Some dreams are just illusions. So get into an action. Marry a rich, smart, eligible guy and create waves in the world.. in ur LIFE. Pretty clear cut and simple i'ld say.
Well I've always said it's about a journey...so I am travelling (don’t know with whom?). As a matter of fact - yes i am… with my job ! Cheers to that ! That pretty much sums up my life. I still haven't quite "made it". Its not that ex-girl friends are irresitabler… its not dare for pole dancing with my cloths off.. Lets get technical - switch ON and OFF. Don't hang around - rebounce and move on.
I am not giving U lessons in moral science. Can I turn back the clock and rewrite the ending? Can I announce that I’m still ‘single’? Answer is ‘NO’ & I know U support it.

No comments: