Im My Mind

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Beautiful Sadness..

Someone left the _cake_ out in the rain,
I'ld never have that _recipe_ again.

Didn’t know why _good_ is so bad,
It would end up with so sad.

Silent _night_, Deadly _sight_,
And life is facing a BIG _fight_.

It’s all not gone, but it’s not done.
I wonder if I can dream _alone_.

Who will write _poem_ to nurture?
How shall I  face the _future_?

One way is with apprehension,
The other is with anticipation.

Yes I’ve hit that _low_ for sure,
But I can’t _allow_ it to endure.

I can either _fall_ in shame,
Or I can _bounce back_ again.

BUT indeed -
I want to _dance_ … before I die,
I wld prefer to _die_ ... before I lie.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good one.

Swati Bhatacharya said...

ex-pressions of an opinionated mind !

__cB said...

Thanks SB :-)

Shobha said...

Other side of your LIFE ;-)

__cB said...

???
Anyways, thanks for spending some time out here.

Anonymous said...

zabardast

Gaurav said...

good hai chit san, time to record audio of this and upload in youtube..

__cB said...

Thanks Gaurav san!
Let me find out a VOICE for me :-)

Ariema said...

I'd prefer to die... before I lie...
My smoke will gain the height to reach for the sky,
This flesh & bone couldn't support the flight...
The sight then cares for no eye,
I'd prefer to die... before I lie :)

__cB said...

I M IMPRESSED !
As U said - "If u really enjoyed one's recipe, cook one for them... to show the appreciation". True reflection of this.

Thanks !