Im My Mind

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Perspectives !


"Who Am I?"
A confused life.
Yes - ur mistake is my life & when u fixed; I'm lost, yes, I'm.
:-(
:-)
"Who Am I?"
An enlightened life.
Yes - my mistake is my life & when u slipped up; I survived.
'Am I mad?'
Don’t laugh. Yes, I am.
You know why?
I'm not in life, not in death. Hanging, waiting for someone to pull up or push me down.
I am mad for sure.
:-(
:-)
'Am I mad?'
Don’t laugh. Yes, I am.
You know why?
Because, I must be. Otherwise u wouldn’t hv been part of my life.  
Am in life, not in death. Swinging.. Oscillating.. & no desire to come to rest.
I am mad for sure.
"R u a joker?" -  shot another.
Yes – I am.
With the mask to make u laugh, when ur eyes r full.
I may look like a mocking face; but better than thousand clicks.
One person's craziness is another person's reality.
The laughing faces around me hides the unwanted sympathy, the unheard cry, the unsaid words.
:-(
:-)
"U R funny!" -  shot another.
Yes – I am.
May be its ur ability to look at everything close up.
It's not just that u r an optimist; I’ve got both looks & loveliness; dear.
My plastic surgeon said, u got to go with a smile.
The tragic or the humorous is a matter of perspective.
So, take off the mask & start giggling…
"Hey, u just deleted me"
No one noticed except me.
May be it’s the beginning or... it’s just my vision fading.

Someone asked, how’s life in the ‘recycle bin'?
‘Nice’, I said.
I don't need the darkness to dream,
I don't need the light to ride.
It’s an air tight box - I can sleep undisturbed. Forever
:-(
:-)
Har khel mein hum ho na ho
Gardis mein taare rahenge sada,
Bhoologe tum bhoolenge woh
Par hum tumhare rahenge sada.

Rahenge yahin apne nisan,
Iss ke sewa jaana kahan.
:-)

5 comments:

Anupama said...

Super like. We lead two different lives..

Arnav said...

This is good for people who force their heart not to show their feelings and try to keep it shut. just make it their greatest inspiration even if he/she is far away...

Sneha said...

Good one.
What you explained is plain obvious. But what makes the difference is the perspective, "your" perspective. It is this that feeds the mind what they call "food for thought". I mull and come to terms with this concise write up.

Anonymous said...

OO how I missed reading u man....was just away from blogs for months...now back to reading you :D

Anita said...

"u deleted me" - I think it was the hardest part for me to grasp.

Don't know how many understood the use of :-)/:-(